Salisbury's Most Complete Health Food Store Since 1979
Did you know that our bodies require half of our body weight in ounces of water every day! We know, sounds like a lot, right? But water is essential for life.
1. A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
2. Water is important for skin and organ hydration and function.
3. Drinking water slowly throughout the day can help your body absorb nutrients easier and is also less stressful on your kidneys than drinking a whole glass all at once.
4. Water helps maintain a healthy body weight by increasing your metabolism and regulating appetite.
5. A small glass of lukewarm water in the morning helps alkalize your body and jump start your metabolism for the day.
Who has time to sleep nowadays? Well, make sure to make time in 2020 for that all important shut eye so your body can repair and rejuvenate itself.
1. According to the Sleep Foundation, women need about 20 more minutes of sleep than men.
2. Sleep helps your immune system function properly.
3. Nighttime is when your skin repairs itself by creating more collagen producing cells.
4. Sleep reduces stress and may improve your mood! Who doesn't need that?
Did you know that it takes more muscles in your face to frown than it does to smile? Yep, that means more wrinkles, too.
1. Smiling releases endorphins, which interact with receptors in your brain to give you a feeling of well-being and euphoria.
2. A smile is contagious and can light up the world or simply brighten someone's day.
3. Smiling also may support healthy stress and blood pressure levels.
You've heard it before, but unless your diet mimics Adam's and Eve's in the Garden of Eden, you're not getting the proper balance of nutrients your body needs for optimal function. With our American soil being so depleted of nutrients due to over-farming and chemicals used in commercial agriculture, a multivitamin is a sure way to make sure your body is getting what it needs. But not just any Flintstone vitamin, a high quality, whole food, non-gmo, certified organic multivitamin from Simply Good! Shop with confidence at our store and treat your body well.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
We stock the top brands of third party tested CBD oil in the country from reputable companies like CV Sciences, Charlotte's Web, Garden of Life and Barlean's.
Our sales change frequently with new deals arriving daily. Click below to find out more.
Simply Good has been proudly serving downtown Salisbury since 1979! Thank you for 40 years.
Check back often for a special, healthy recipe to try in your own kitchen!
Feed coming soon
Questions? Concerns? Comments? Drop us a quick email and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
128 East Innes St Salisbury, NC 28144 US
09:00 am – 06:00 pm
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 6pm